Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can a 14 year old go on jenny craig?

I wanna start this summer.
Answer:
ya you can! Hey, my little sister of 12 years old joined Curves! I've heard of this happening all over! Good luck and if you need some tips let me know? My mother did jenny
i don't think so... but you can go to the gym...
you shouldn't really as you haven't finished growing yet =you might take a sudden spurt growth and mess things all up
Yes, Jennycraig has an a program for adolescents (see web link provided).

Good luck.
how about you try this one on your own little one? jenny craig is for older ladies. you are still young, and all the info you need is on the net. try it for yourself first.
The thing with Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers is the food is typically loaded with sodium (salt), a great preservative, which is bad. Candy is pure sugar and empty calories.

Do a search on foods with a low glycemic index. Basically, eat fresh foods and eat like a diabetic. Cut out the McDonalds, etc. and the frozen foods/TV dinners. If it is processed or packaged and has to go from the fridge to the microwave, it is no good.

Stick with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats (fish and chicken). You need good foods high in nutritional value.

You leave out why you want to do this... perhaps you should talk to your doctor about your dieting goals and seek guidance on calorie intakes and a fitness routine (walk, bike, swim - for example).

I find it is easier to plan my meals once a week, make everything on a weekend and put my food in containers. The plus side to this is I only mess my kitchen once and have to clean it once. Also the food is there when I'm ready to eat or I can grab something to stick in the fridge at work, snack on in the middle of the day. If I know I'm not going to be home for a length of time I can put my food in a cooler and take it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

tell me pleaz Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net