Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caffeine withdrawalllllll?

So its my 10th day after having a caffeine withdrawal. My accelerated heart stoppped. I got so used to it beating so fast, now i feel like weird. Like im getting over the symptoms. But i keep worrying about my heart. I notice when i have my mind occupied im all okay. Like today i mowed the lawn. I felt normal. Soon as i sit down i start worrying. Is it that my body is getting used to my heart not beating fast? lol or am i just a big physco :D
Answer:
Ur going to be ok. U made it this long, U are doing good. Normal what Ur feeling. Hang in there U R past the worst of it. The physical cravings should be about gone, it's going to get to playing on U mentally. Hang tuff Ur on the right track. U about got the monkey beat. Like I said it will play on Ur physic. Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

tell me pleaz Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net